Trader Joe's Mixed Nut Butter Review

I have recently fallen in love with this product. It is 10x better than any nut butter I have ever (and I mean ever) had before. I give to you: Trader Joe’s Mixed Nut Butter.

Banana Whipped Oatmeal with Trader Joe's Mixed Nut Butter and Blueberry Chia Jam

This product has been out for a while but I only just got around to trying it (I know, late to the bandwagon like usual). But that doesn’t stop me from stocking up every time I go to Trader Joe’s!

I love the mixture of nuts, as a great way to include variety in your diet! It includes almonds, cashews, walnuts, brazil nuts, hazelnuts, and pecans. I especially love that it includes brazil nuts which are a great source of selenium! It is of course a great source of healthy unsaturated fats which are excellent for a healthy heart.

I also love that the ingredients are real, and simple. There’s no added oil, which does mean you have to use a little elbow grease to mix it up, but it’s all worth it in the end. I prefer my nut butter to be pure nuts and perhaps a little salt. I find the added oil that some companies add to be unnecessary and often unhealthy.

The only con I can think of is the size. It is quite a small container, only 12 oz., rather small for the usual market quantity of 16 oz.

I personally love to use Trader Joe’s Mixed Nut Butter in lieu of any other nut butter, on oatmeal, toast, in baking, or just to eat by the spoonful!

Have you ever tried Trader Joe’s Mixed Nut Butter? Do you have any favorite nut butters?

Emmy xox

Comments

  1. I love your writing style! I have read your other blogs and you have such a specific voice in your writing and it is really enjoyable to read. I love how your blogs are simple and to the point; quality>quantity!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I love the work that you have done on organizing your blog. I didn't even know that there was so many available functions that you can add. The elegant layout combined with the detailed pictures creates a classy yet warm appeal to your blog.
    Secondly, I appreciate your attention to the nutritional aspect of food in addition to it's taste. I didn't expect a jar of peanut butter to contain all those nutrients/ingredients. I'll be sure to grab some mixed nut butter the next time I visit trader joe's.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts